We as a team work hard to achieve our targeted goals. But when it comes to enjoying, we party hard! As, the year 2017 was quite full of new targets and packed with tight work schedule, so, in 2018 we actually require a much-needed break and a place full of cool breeze & adventure for a refreshment.
Thus, we were fortunate enough to explore the paradise of the beach, Goa as an official trip. Visiting Goa was the dream of our every young employee. This trip was simply a perfect gateway to adventure, sports & water activities, party, biking, and much more.
Apart from all aforementioned activities, we wanted to experience Goa with the vision to capture its timeless beauty and Indo-Portugal influenced culture. And we are happy that we have explored Goa to its fullest.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GOA OFFICE TRIP
1. Annual Fest – This was the man of the show in which we have celebrated the spirit of employee appreciation. Here in this, I have awarded many of employees for their endless efforts & productivity. Along with this, we have made grand welcome of our new employees.
2. Party at Beach – We party hard with some tequila shots…(LOL) at Bottle Bay, Baga Beach. Everything was filled with amusement & excitement right from ambiance to the food to rocking DJ Floor. This cocktail party had made this office trip memorable.
3. Visit Beaches – Experiencing beaches of Goa was almost like dream come true for us. We visited many worth seeing beaches of Goa including Calangute, Anjuna, Baga, Morjim, Vagator, Candolim, Chapora shore & fort, Sinquerim, and Ashwem Beach.
4. Bar, Pubs & Night Life – As we wanted to explore the nightlife & rich Goan seafood, for this, we checked various hangout places including bars, pubs and beach shacks of north & south Goa. For enjoying a true Goa nightlife, we explored different bars like Mambo’s and Britto’s and Mackie’s Saturday Night Bazaar at Baga Beach.
5. Cruise Night Party – There were many couples & youngsters in the trip, who wanted to experience the cruise party. Therefore, I booked the cruise, where we enjoyed a lot and experienced electrifying DJ music, lip-smacking snacks & drinks.
We spent our last day in shopping and visited many places & markets to buy various popular things of Goa. Furthermore, our Goa trip was simply fabulous and full of excitement and adventure. If you really want a break from work and want to relax, then I must recommend you to visit Goa once.