Let’s Discuss About Some Ways to Promote Your Blog & Get More Visitors!
• Publish More Articles- The most effective way to get traffic to a blog is by publishing more articles. Publishing more content will always lead to an increase in traffic for you.
• Publishing Longer Content- Writing in-depth and comprehensive articles can get you a lot of traffic. According to the Google also, content with more words get better response as comparatively to the content with less words.
• Guest Blogging- One of the fastest ways to grow your blog is by writing for other people’s blogs. You’ll be allowed to have a bio that includes a link to your site in your guest post. This can result in a lot of traffic for you. Try to only guest blog on blogs that are more popular than yours and its traffic is nearby in thousands.
• Optimise Your Blog for Search Engines- It’s important that you get familiarise with the concept of SEO and optimise your blog and your articles to rank well for relevant keywords in Google and other search engines.
• Comment on Other Blogs- An apt comment on a blog can send you lots of traffic, identify the top blogs and start interacting and commenting on blogs on a regular basis. This will get the blogger and other members of his group to notice you and visit your blog, leading to more traffic for you.
• Influencing the Bloggers of Social Media- There are a no. of groups on Facebook and LinkedIn with thousands of followers which work but a better way to get traffic from social media groups is to interview owners of these groups and ask them to share the article you feature them in. Even if they do not share your article, you can share it in the group yourself as a member of the group.
• Developing a Social Media Strategy- Develop a social media strategy by focusing on key social networks, engaging with owners and top pages, interacting in groups to grow your social media reach. Also, make sure you constantly post updates, and regularly post old articles on social media. Posting frequency should vary depending on the social media site.